Anyone who has ever seen an episode of Gilmore Girls will have dreamt of living in Stars Hollow. From its perfectly twinkling fairy lights to its omnipresent troubadour, the town has it all and then some. But the real question is, which Gilmore Girl would you be if you did live there? Take this quiz to reveal the truth. Keep track of your answers as you go, and add them up at the end for your results!
1. You have been sat in a restaurant for nearly twenty minutes, but no one has come to take your order yet. What do you do?
- a) Sit patiently until you’re served. The restaurant is busy and you’re in no rush, anyway.
- b) Steal some snacks from a passing tray and hope no one will notice, before coughing loudly and persistently to attract the waiter’s attention.
- c) You’re already halfway out the door in disgust.
2. You notice that a police car is signalling for you to pull over. You stop, but you don’t think you’ve been driving illegally, so…
- a) You apologise profusely and promise never to break the law again. You still feel bad about it sometimes.
- b) You smile coyly at the police officer, give him your best innocent face and bat your eyelashes a few times for good measure. He even stops to wave you goodbye.
- c) You explain, very courteously, that you have somewhere to be, before slamming your foot on the accelorator and driving away.
3. The new cashier at Doose’s Market has charged you the wrong amount for the bag of potatoes you just bought. You heard someone mention that it’s his first day. Do you…
- a) Just pay the extra money. It was only a dollar, anyway. You don’t want him to feel bad on his first day.
- b) Go back and explain the problem reasonably. He’ll understand. You’ll make sure to tell him not to worry about it.
- c) Go back fuming, demand to speak to the manager and suggest that he train his staff properly next time.
4. You have a very important exam coming up soon. How do you prepare?
- a) You have already been planning and preparing for weeks, if not months, in advance. You know you’ll ace this one.
- b) Exam?!? How much time do I have left?! After finally accepting your fate, you will pull an all-nighter, the night before.
- c) You begrudgingly prepare, but you can’t help but think that you could be paying someone to do this for you.
5. You just got home from a long day and you realise there’s no food left in the house. What do you do?
- a) Order Chinese food from Al’s Pancake World. Naturally.
- b) Order a burger and fries, a pot of ice cream and a jug of coffee from Luke’s to get you through the midnight movie marathon you’ve been planning all day.
- c) Have the maid whip you something up, sharpish.
6. You have a party tonight, but you’re still not sure what to wear. What do you go for in the end?
- a) Something pretty, but not too bold.
- b) Are sequins okay?
- c) Timeless and elegant.
7. The Stars Hollow Knit-A-Thon is tomorrow, but someone’s just dropped out and they’ve asked if you could take their place?
- a) You guess so, if you’re doing them a favour. It could be fun, anyway.
- b) You’ve already been signed up for weeks!
- c) You have better ways to spend your time than participating in this ridiculous small-town hooliganism. No, thank you.
Ready for your results?
Mostly As: Rory Gilmore. Kind, clever and a lot more sensible than most, you make sure to look out for the people around you. You don’t want to make a fuss, but you can stand up for yourself if you really need to. You have life well and truly under control.
Mostly Bs: Lorelai Gilmore. Larger than life and quick with your wits, you know what you want from life and you reach out and grab it by the horns. Sometimes you make it up as you go along, but that’s not to say it doesn’t work. Just keep doing you.
Mostly Cs: Emily Gilmore. You refuse to let anyone mess you around, and you like your standards kept high. Somewhere in there there’s a soft side, too. Deep down.